Job title: 12 Social Studies Teacher
Company: Hershey High School
Job description: Hershey Public Schools is Hiring immediately for a Social Studies Teacher!
Hershey Public Schools is looking for a 7-12 Social Studies teacher and coach/activity sponsor. Preference will be given to candidates who hold multiple endorsements. Coaching opportunities available with this position may be Assistant Football, Assistant Wrestling, Assistant Girls Basketball or Assistant Track.
- Beginning Salary is $38,500
- Full Family Health Insurance through Blue Cross/ Blue Shield of Nebraska with a $1050 deductible.
- Excellent Retirement Program
- 185 Days Contract (beginning in August 2021 & ending the end of May)
- Follows a school Calendar
- All Years of Teaching Experience are accepted
- Full Time
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Hershey Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer.
About Hershey Public Schools:
Hershey Public Schools is a progressive school district providing a safe environment that inspires personal achievement and a passion for learning.
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Best High Schools for Athletes in Nebraska – #130 of 308
Best Public High School Teachers in Nebraska- #193 of 261
Click “Apply” to apply now!
Expected salary: $38500 per year
Location: Hershey, NE
Job date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 08:27:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!