Job title: 3D Printing – Technical Support Engineer
Job description: 3D Printing – Technical Support Engineer
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
- Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
- Understands a broad spectrum of HP technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
- Often leads small to medium technical projects.
- Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives.
- Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate.
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment.
- Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
- Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
- Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.
- Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding value.
- Demonstrates execution of the HP strategy.
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learnings are documented and shared.
- Role models Knowledge sharing and re-use within practice or profession.
- Proactively encourages membership and contributions of others to professional community. Uses professions to meet the relevant certification and professional standards.
- Produces internally published material such as knowledge briefs, service delivery kit components or modules, etc.
- Participates in the selling process in C&I and works with sales/principals on pre- sales activities.
Education and Experience Required:
- 1 to 5+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Has mastered at least one technical discipline with strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas.
- Possesses advanced level of technical, or functional knowledge.
- Has ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products.
- Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem.
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence. Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing.
- Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical interchange meetings with clients on small to medium sized engagements.
- Owns and produces customer documentation. Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form. Ability to write relevant components of a proposal document (e.g. answer specific RFP questions). Ability to translate verbal requirements from face to face client meetings into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals.
- Able to discuss (within own area of expertise) requirements with a customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate. From the requirements, able to develop a high level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver. Able to advise the engagement owner about the risks associated with this work package.
- Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery.
Where legally permitted, an offer of employment is conditional upon you providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (as defined by the CDC) as of your first day of employment
HP is an equal opportunity employer: https://tbcdn.talentbrew.com/company/3544/v1_0/PDFs/HP%20Inc%20EEO%20Policy%20Statement%202017_Final_signed.pdf
Job – Services
Schedule – Full time
Shift – No shift premium (United States of America)
Travel – 50%
Relocation – Not Specified
EEO Tagline –
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Job date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 00:46:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!