Job title: Account Manager II – Desk Based Sales – Texas or Oklahoma
Company: Lumen Technologies
Job description: About Lumen
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
This advanced role is responsible for producing new sales and growing brand awareness within a defined territory by selling the Lumen portfolio of products, services and solutions. As a desk-based position, with limited field engagement, this role will target mostly new logo acquisition and development through well-supported sales and prospecting motions, as well as assist in development of peers and newer team members when required.
The Main Responsibilities
- Desk-based prospecting, selling and account management into assigned customer, meeting assigned monthly sales quotas. Proactively solve sales challenges and customer obstacles.
- Deliver a strong value proposition during consultative and transactional selling approaches that maximize sales revenue.
- Prospect and qualify through calls, emails, social media, internal marketing campaigns, call blitzes, follow up, etc.
- Effectively navigate company systems and tools to provide customers with timely quotes, follow up.
- Prepare agendas for every customer call, conduct strong customer meetings and identify opportunities from every sales call.
- Engage internal resources and support personnel to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Leverage the broader sales resource eco-system to drive high impact opportunities.
- Work with urgency through all aspects of the sales cycle through closing.
- Maintain updated sales stages and accurate notes in Salesforce.com. Create and maintain account plans as required.
- Provide activity reports as required. Forecast and commit monthly sales volume accurately.
- Attend assigned meeting and participate in all company training requirements.
- Mentor teammates as a senior person on the team and lead by example with a strong attitude, high energy and leadership characteristics.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- 4+ years sales experience
- Experience selling similar products and solutions.
- Experience selling telecom/telecom solutions.
- Advanced sales experience in a similar desk-based or inside/outside role.
- History developing new accounts and opening new sales territories a plus.
- Ability to conduct an efficient sales call or web-conference.
- Prepared, organized and planned approach to daily business pursuits.
- Persuasive selling skills and prospecting skills – cold calling, e-mail, social media, messaging, etc.
- Effective relationship building. Positive, effective communicator. Team player and coachable. Results-oriented/outcome-driven. Works well when presented with challenges.
- Proficiency in Salesforce/CRM.
- Work daily with integrity and follow the Lumen Unifying Principles.
Requisition #: 246711
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Location: Tulsa, OK
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 08:46:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!