Job title: ACCOUNTANT (FULL TIME)
Company: Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
Job description: Overview
It is the primary responsibility of the Accountant to perform varied accounting functions including account reconciliation, daily monitoring and reporting of banking transactions, recording and posting entries in the financial system, and maintaining fixed asset records. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Prepare journal entries for General Ledger
- Review financial information supplied by various operating departments for accuracy
- Perform account reconciliations and maintain depreciation records
- Prepare and maintain tax and license records
- Prepare monthly financial statements and tax returns
- Monitor daily banking information and dissemination of that information to various departments
- Enter fixed asset data in financial system
- Prepare special projects as required
- Provide on-property emergency accounts payable functions as needed
- Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department
- Bachelor’s Degree required with an emphasis in Accounting.
- At least one year experience in an Accounting / Finance related field.
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 05:06:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!