Job title: Accounts Payable Accountant
Job description: Property Accountant
Weinstein Properties, a multifamily community owner and manager headquartered in Richmond, VA, continues to grow with an expansion plan that has taken us to communities through Virginia, North Carolina, and Texas. We are singularly focused on the customer experience, which informs everything we do and is a key to our success over the past sixty years.
To help build on this success, we at Weinstein Properties are looking to add a qualified Property Accountant to our team.
- Compiling, coding/scanning invoices
- Data entry of amounts owed by the company to vendors/suppliers
- Inventory tracking
- Month-end account reconciliations
- General accounting experience
- 2-5 years of accounts payable experience
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Desire and able to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Weinstein Properties offers competitive compensation, benefits, and a 401k. Weinstein Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Richmond, VA
Job date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 03:21:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!