Job title: Accounts Payable Clerk JOB 17412022
Company: NPW Companies
Job description: NPW is seeking dependable, motivated individuals to join our warehouse family! With over fifty years of selling both traditional & performance parts, NPW is at the forefront of its industry.
“Selling & marketing what industry customers need & want.”
Position: Accounts Payable Clerk
Employment Status: Full-time
NPW is currently seeking a reliable and detail oriented individual to fill the position of Accounts Payable Clerk.
National Auto Parts Warehouse, LLC (NPW), is a leading independent automotive aftermarket parts distributor. The Company has over 550 employees, 16 warehouses and 52 company-owned stores operating in 11 states and Canada. NPW was founded in 1969 and has grown significantly through the successful completion of 30 acquisitions and organic endeavors. The Company is searching for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join our team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy when entering data.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external customers.
- Proper phone and e-mail etiquette is required for success in this role.
- Possess a high degree of adaptability and willingness to learn. Knowledge of the Auto Parts industry is a plus, but the right candidate will not be afraid to ask questions, learn, and grow in the position.
- Demonstrate solid computer and technical skills. The ability to manage information through spreadsheets and an internal system is required.
- Bilingual preferred but not required (Spanish/English)
- MUST have a positive and can-do attitude!
The AP Clerk will also be responsible for processing invoices and issuing payments.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
- Monitor the Accounts Payable E-mail account.
- Print, organize, and file the invoices and expense.
- Ability to efficiently communicate with vendors to request invoices/credits.
- Enter and properly code invoices/expenses in our Accounts Payable system per accounting policies and procedures.
- Balance Vendor invoices to vendor statements.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and ensuring our account is in good standings.
- Reconcile credit card/bank statement
- Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to AP function in accordance with records retention policies and procedures.
- File all expenses.
- Assist Accounting Manager with any projects as needed.
Educational & Skills Requirement:
- High School Diploma and Minimum of 2 college course in accounting 1 and 2.
- Knowledge of accounts payable processes.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel.
- Strong time management skills and ability to be both effective and efficient.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with arms, speak, and listen
- Must be able to occasionally lift up 55 lbs boxes for accounts payable files.
- Employee Purchase Program
- Health Benefits
- Opportunities for career advancements
If you’re looking for an exciting career opportunity with room to advance, then National Performance Warehouse is the company for you!
National Performance Warehouse is a drug-free workplace. Qualified applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Location: Denver, CO
Job date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 00:28:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!