Job title: AL-Assistant Executive Director
Company: Holiday Retirement
Job description: Full Time
Community Name: 5473 ISLES OF VERO BEACH VERO BEACH FL
Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your thing.
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates, and guests.
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying connected.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older people, we’d love to talk to you. In the role of Assistant Executive Director, you will provide assistance to the Executive Director in all aspects of daily community operations, and serves as Executive Director in his/her absence. Directly oversees the Assisted Living and Memory Care (AL/MC) Departments and the coordination of the Life Enrichment Department.
Additionally, you will:
- Direct operations in the AL/MC and Life Enrichment departments.
- Directly supervise the Program Manager, Resident Care Coordinator and Enrichment Coordinator for the AL/MC units.
- Serve as the liaison and conduit for residents and family members; resolves issues as needed.
- Ensure that the nursing services provided meet the needs of the residents in accordance to the developed service plans; conduct service plan conferences in assisted living and memory care; verifies that service plans meet the required state codes and company policies.
- Participate in the Manager on Duty program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School education required, Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within an Assisted Living community or general healthcare.
- Prior experience in management, public relations, budgeting, and senior care preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills that include team building and motivation.
- Must be familiar with federal and state wage & hour laws.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
For 50 years, Holiday has been in the business of helping older adults live better, age more successfully and stay independent for as long as possible. Today, over 30,000 older adults in over 260 communities across 43 states call a Holiday community home: and our employees agree. Beginning in early 2018, and every year since, Holiday has been certified a great workplace by Great Place to Work Institute(R), an honor that was also extended to 221 of its communities in 2020. Helping older people live better is a tremendous privilege and we would love to share more about our mission with you.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Req ID: 88308
Location: Vero Beach, FL
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 06:16:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!