Job title: Application Developer Adobe Experience Manager
Job description: Job Description
Title: Application Developer – Adobe Experience Manager
Location: Sacramento, California
Application Developer – Adobe Experience Manager The CONSULTANT will be responsible for collecting requirements, designing and developing enhancements or modifications to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Software suit.
- The consultant must be adept at providing technical services in implementation, configuration, development, and support for the AEM.
- The CONSULTANT will be responsible for custom development of components, modules, applications, and building integrations to other systems using the AEM development toolset, as well as modification to existing interfaces and custom objects.
- The consultant must have extensive working experience in Web Content Management with AEM. 9
- Responsibilities include:
- Working with team members in creating best-in-class web experiences through AEM
- Designing and developing effective, sustainable, and reliable websites and web applications
- Developing the component model that will serve both web and mobile solutions using AEM
- Partnering with business stakeholders, authors, and enabling efficient website management
- Participating in a team-based scrum development environment.
- Working with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
- Employing strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse Correcting of defects identified through unit testing or through quality assurance team member testing.
- Assisting in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments
- Documenting software designs, applications support requirements, application configuration information, as required
Location: Sacramento, CA
Job date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 06:53:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!