Job title: Application Engineer/Developer
Company: Cinter Career Services
Job description: We are seeking an “Application Engineer/Developer” in the Los Angeles area.
- Basic principles and techniques of systems analysis, design, and testing.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with administrators, technical and functional team members, and end-users.
- Essential knowledge of system development, including version control system/issue tracking system and operation.
- Basic knowledge of web technologies such as HTTPS, Cookie, RESTful API
- Application design and advanced development skills in Java.
- Basic understanding of web protocols (REST, OData), data formats (XML, JSON, CSV), authentication protocols (OAuth2, SAML, Kerberos) with experience in application development.
- Skills in building and operating MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Microsoft SQL Server databases as well as in developing associated applications.
Experience developing in modern languages, including Lambda expressions (arrow functions), generics, and placeholder expressions.
Communication Skill Requirements
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively as a team member in rapidly changing environment and exhibit strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Able to explain difficult and complex concepts or incidents clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Able to conduct client interviews to gather their business systemization requirements and organize/redefine the business processes.
- Able to list and document the requirements from the client interviews and optimize for application development purposes.
Education and field experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent discipline/experience.
- Must have 2+ years of support experience in a corporate environment.
- 3+ years of application development experience.
- Experience in developing applications using at least two from MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server databases. Being able to create SQL queries and implement them based on the unique specifications of each database.
- At least 3+ years of experience in application development with Java or Groovy
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides technical support for end-users.
- Identify/troubleshoot operational issues. Work with your team to investigate the root cause.
- In system change, work with your team and end-users to specify the requirements, set timelines, conduct user acceptance testing, and create any other necessary arrangements.
- Keep timely documentation of issues and actions using a tracking tool.
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member to deliver projects successfully on time, within budget and scope.
- Willing to take on extra tasks or assist in areas outside of your role if needed.
- Correspondent work for the systems associated with applications and services built with WorkFusion RPA, such as incident response, triage, cause investigation, testing, recovery, program modification, system modification, release response, report writing, etc.
- Design, development, testing and documentation with WorkFusion RPA.
- Developing, building models, and releasing in projects using guided machine learning on WorkFusion.
- Provide direct support in the day-to-day operations on custom coding development in WorkFusion environment, Vender control, etc.
- Conduct SQA – Software Quality Assurance
- Must be able to work in Eastern Time (EST) the same time zone of our end users.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 04:22:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!