Job title: Application Systems Programmer – Multimedia Developer
Job description: Title: Application Systems Programmer – Multimedia Developer
We are seeking an experienced Application System Programmer / Multimedia Developer to support current and future contracts with the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) and other Department of Defense (DoD) organizations. The candidate will be involved with creating cutting edge learning and development environments and tools to assist Government leaders in providing innovative educational experiences in the USAF.
- Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite including Captivate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint
- Familiar with video editing practices and software
- Familiar with UX in an academic environment
- Familiarity with Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) standards
- Exceptional organizational and oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable and expert in interacting with course directors, instructors, subject matter experts and students
- Comfortable working as a self-motivated teleworker with minimum supervision; expert in communicating with a remote team. This position is currently teleworking
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have and maintain eligibility for a Common Access Card (CAC), including favorable completion of a Tier 1 investigation
- Experience with Articulate products (highly desired)
- Familiar with integrating course material with a learning management system such as Canvas (desired), Blackboard, Moodle, or equivalent. Experience with Learning Experience Platform (LXP) (desired)
- Familiar with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (desired)
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing virtual reality, artificial intelligence and gamification components into highly interactive learning experiences (desired)
- Experience with cutting-edge, cloud-based education capabilities (desired)
- 1 – 5 years of instructional system design experience (DoD experience desired)
- 1 year (or more) of experience with AFIT curriculum development and delivery processes
- Accredited Bachelor’s Degree (STEM, IT, Graphic Design, Digital Design, Educational Technology, or related). Master’s degree (desired)
- Graduate certificate in Education Technology (desired)
- Eligible for SECRET (required), eligible for TS/SCI (desired)
Portfolio or demo reel highly (desired)
In compliance with the U.S. federal government’s vaccine mandate, only candidates who will be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or who have a reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be considered for this position.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Location: Beavercreek, OH
Job date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 07:08:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!