Job title: Assistant Program Director-ACMCRT
Company: PATH People Acting To Help, Inc.
Job description: JOB SUMMARY:
As a Assistant Program Director in our Adult Community Mobile Crisis Response Teams (ACMCRT) you will promote the mission of PATH to help individuals achieve a more independent and fulfilling life by being an effective team member. Responsible for ACMCRT team oversight and the provision of clinical services to individuals served by ACMCRT. Such services include assessment, crisis intervention, problem resolution, and linkages to behavioral health and community services 365 days/year with staff providing direct response 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
PATH, Inc. offers paid vacation, sick and personal time, company sponsored 403b and paid life insurance.
Master’s degree in the human services field from an accredited college or university; minimum, 2 years verified, paid, post-master’s therapy experience in mental health; Licensed LCSW, LSW, LPC or license eligible; Experience using an Electronic Health Record, skilled in Microsoft Office software including Excel; Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
SPECIFIC DUTIES: * Provide weekly individual clinical supervision to assigned Behavior Health Workers (BHW) and Family Advocates to ensure appropriate use of identified evidence based practices.
- Provide and assure staff receive all required trainings
- Join Crisis Workers, LPN’s and CPS’s in responding to crisis calls to provide support, supervision, training and modeling.
- Review each crisis contact with staff and assist in determining if additional behavior health and/or community referrals are indicated.
- Assure appropriate linkages to behavior health occurs in a timely, collaborative manner.
- Train and support staff in the development of safety/ crisis plans and use of identified structured evidence-based tools.
- Provide on call coverage on a rotating basis to provide support and guidance to during those hours a supervisor is not on-site.
- If contacted by staff who require on-site or dispatch support, you must arrive at the site designated location within 45 minutes.
- Provide direct crisis support and intervention during times of surges in calls and/or staff vacancy.
- Assure all crisis staff respond to crisis calls in the designated time period
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 07:30:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!