Job title: Associate Corporate Payroll Specialist – Kingwood, TX
Job description: There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services. Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Associate Corporate Payroll Specialist
This position is responsible for processing payroll for corporate employees and client equity transactions. Maintains compliance with Company policy, and federal, state, and local regulations. This position is also responsible for upholding the integrity of the corporate and client employee data base and ensures all compliances are met.
- Processes all corporate payrolls for bi-weekly and monthly pay frequencies including all bonuses, sales incentives, final pay, etc.
- Processes corporate and client equity payroll transactions.
- Records and processes fringe benefits and other noncash compensation such as personal use of company car, country club dues, incentive trips, etc.
- Collects and reviews time sheets with recorded hours worked and benefit time used as well as other payroll related documents for compliance with Department of Labor or other government regulations.
- Updates and generates Excel payroll worksheets with new hires, changes, terminations, and other payroll related documents received from Corporate HR
- Ensures accuracy of payroll input, balancing input to payroll worksheet and payroll reports.
- Coordinates with the Funding and/or Credit Department, when necessary, and follows through with the client to ensure funds are received.
- Provides backup documentation to the Funding and/or Credit Department, if needed, for wires.
- Maintains accurate delivery instructions for each payroll in the system.
- Establishes clear communications with corporate and/or client employees and team members.
- Consults with Supervisor when responding to new or different questions from clients and employees.
- Contributes to other areas when specific deadlines such as W-2 processing requires additional resources
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Associate’s Degree is preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in payroll administration or other relevant experience is preferred.
- Basic understanding and entry level payroll knowledge.
- Ability to assist in operating data entry equipment; maintain and monitor employee records with accuracy and detail with narrow time limitations; maintain records, post data and make arithmetic calculations with speed and accuracy; clerical methods and techniques relating to maintaining large filing systems accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions, following established company policy guidelines; methods and techniques relating to establishing and maintaining customer service; communicating clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing; following verbal and written instructions; working independently from general instructions; and maintaining effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Working knowledge of automated accounting systems; extensive experience in preparing electronic spreadsheets and using word processing software.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: Kingwood, TX
Job date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 06:17:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!