Job title: Associate Director, Engineering Cloud Architect
Job description: You’ll be an important part of our high-energy, unique, fast-paced, and innovative culture that delivers with the agility of a tech startup and the backing of a leading global consulting firm. In this particular role, you’ll work specifically in the AI Analytics & Engineering Community within the Digital Lighthouse, on a wide range of projects. From applied AI to optimization to big data platform engineering, your analytical and technical skills will drive real impact in the business world. At KPMG, our commitment to your career development helps to set us apart as an employer. We want to enhance your potential, both for yourself and as a contributor to our firm. That’s why we provide every opportunity to expand your skills, knowledge and experiences through formal education and training programs, leadership development opportunities, and, as well as informal one-on-one coaching and mentoring from your KPMG colleagues.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director Cloud Architect to join our – Center of Excellence for Advanced Analytics. This role is critical to the success of the D&A cloud journey, with a focus on maximizing the available cloud D&A services and transitioning on-prem solutions to hybrid-cloud and cloud-hosted models
- Partner with technology architecture and engagement teams to develop solution designs for on-Prem and Cloud hosting (AWS, Azure, and GCP)
- Provide deep technological understanding of cloud infrastructures, capabilities and security models, and architect cloud-hosted solutions and integrations
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends in the area of systems and cloud engineering
- Deliver advice, guidance, and direct oversight of teams to carry out plans and procedures, responsible for schedule attainment, product development process adherence performance and meeting budget targets
- Provide last tier support for operations and support teams, including root cause analysis and preventative analysis; Create documentation required to support deployed solutions
- Minimum of twelve years progressive IT experience with at least ten years of managing and supporting projects and minimum five years of cloud strategy and architecture initiative experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university, Master’s degree from an accredited college/university is a plus
- Demonstrated experience defining engineering approaches for various public and hybrid cloud initiatives; proven leadership of teams of at least three direct reports, including performance management, coaching and training
- Strong working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems, Containerization platforms including Kubernetes/Openshift, CI/CD tools, cloud IaC, big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark), cloud security and familiarity with CAIQ
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical, and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work; experience supporting a professional services organization is a plus
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Colorado Salary Statement:
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $114400 – High: $208100
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG any employee, partner or contractor must be fully vaccinated or have a reasonable accommodation for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, or to work on or in association with a federal contract (unless prohibited by applicable law).
KPMG offers a range of medical insurance options to meet your needs as well as prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending accounts, and dependent day care flexible spending accounts.
Personal Time Off (PTO)
Up to 25 PTO Days per year (depending on job classification/level/years of service).
- 401(k) Capital Accumulation Plan
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Mortgage Assistance Program
- HomeBenefits@Work Program
- MetLife Legal Plan
Job date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 02:23:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!