Job title: AWS Cloud Security Architect
Company: Jefferson Frank
Job description: Position: Senior AWS Cloud Security Architect
Base Salary: Maximum $170,000
My team and I are currently searching for a Senior AWS Cloud Security Architect for our client, an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, that is looking to make a hire on a fully remote basis. In addition to this position being at an absolutely tremendous company, this particular role also offers both growth potential and the potential to lead a team. The ideal candidate must possess extensive, hands-on experience when it comes to AWS and cloud security alongside top-notch communication skills in order to professionally interact with customers.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- AWS (IAM, Lambda, GuardDuty, CloudTrail, VPC)
- DX, Transit Gateway, VPN, Peering, KMS, etc.
- Python and knowledge of Lambda functions
- CloudFormation and/or Terraform
- Azure or GCP knowledge a plus
- Unparalleled communication skills required
- Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) & Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certifications preferred
- Relevant AWS certifications highly preferred
About Our Client:
- Can’t-miss opportunity to join an established AWS Advanced Consulting Partner on a fully remote basis
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology on a daily basis
- Potential to lead a team
To fast track your application, please reach out to Joseph Nocco directly at (347) 391-2997 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Expected salary: $170000 per year
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sat, 01 May 2021 06:46:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!