Job title: B2B Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Lamark Media
Job description: Lamark Media (“Lamark”) is an integrated digital marketing firm driven by a simple philosophy: create extraordinary marketing campaigns that yield positive, measurable results for their clients and strategic partners. Lamark’s methodology is to create a custom omni-channel strategy that leverages digital marketing assets like a portfolio which can be measured, optimized and scaled for long-term success.
The company was founded in 2009 with the vision of developing a full-service platform that provides a comprehensive suite of digital marketing services in-house with an agnostic approach to driving growth.
Our mission is to create more value for others. Our core values inspire us to over-deliver on expectations and to create more success for the partners we serve.
Lamark is seeking a Lead Generation Manager to oversee B2B lead generation programs on behalf of our clients. This motivated professional will drive success for leading business and service-focused brands in harnessing the power of digital channels to feed their sales funnel and grow their business. This individual will have experience in building effective lead generation campaigns.
- Lead generation campaign planning including cross-channel efforts
- Familiarity with audience targeting strategies for B2B brands in industries such as manufacturing, software, professional services or agriculture
- Well-versed in the most effective principles for lead capture and prospect attraction
- Understanding of lead quality and conversion measures, and communicating metrics with stakeholders
- Testing and optimization experience, especially landing page conversion optimization
- Experience across typical lead gen channels – search, paid social, outbound, etc.
- Experience in platforms for marketing automation (e.g. Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo) and web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics)
- 3+ years experience directly managing lead generation campaigns
- Digital agency experience preferred, but not required
This mid-senior role will work with Lamark Media’s digital specialists who will manage individual channels and performance.
Examples of such functions include, but are not limited to:
- Orchestrating specialized execution teams to drive leads and sales
- Executing on recommendations as required while services are under-supported by core resources available
- Preparing strategic presentation deliverables, and presenting to client stakeholders
- Capability product research and development
- Communicating advancements with internal peers in Client Experience
- Planning to more broadly operationalize and delegate emerging capabilities with the Performance Marketing team
- Developing promotional strategy for emerging capabilities with Business Development
- Identification of additional growth opportunities for the pipeline
Requirements + Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadline
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Perks & Benefits:
- Incredible company culture – we are passionate about the impact we make every day, we balance freedom with responsibility, and we aim for a consultative, transparent, and communicative approach in both our internal and client relationships
- Diverse and forward-thinking environment
- Great career growth opportunity—you’ll have direct access to agency leadership
- Company-assisted medical insurance programs, life insurance, optional vision and dental insurance programs, and short-term and long-term disability offered
- 401(k) with employer matching
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 02:04:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!