Job title: Barista (No Nights or Weekends)
Company: Quest Food Management Services
Job description: Quest Food Management Services is looking for a Barista to join our team!
Join our Team and showcase your Barista and Customer Services skills to in our exciting environment! In the Barista role, you’ll help provide excellent customer service by preparing and serving coffee, tea and other drinks and food that meet quality standards; as well as create the “WOW” experience for guests of Quest Food Management Services at the University of St Francis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cascades the vision of Quest Food Management Services ensuring the Quest vision, values and founding principles are effectively communicated, understood and practiced
- Demonstrates commitment to Quest vision, values and missions through actions on a daily basis
- Provide efficient, friendly and prompt service to the students and staff
- Prepare and serve a variety of coffee, tea, and other drinks and food items
- Adhere to Company recipes and measurements
- Present, explain and answer questions about coffee drink menu
- Process transactions through the Point of Sale system and count back change to customers
- Maintain supplies and inventory
- Maintain high level of standards for all product preparation
- Assist in overall sanitation and organization of line and surrounding areas
- Maintain open, positive and effective communication with others
- Perform closing responsibilities, storing and cleaning of all line items and restocking all areas assigned; will assist in closing procedures
- Follow all Quest policies and food safety guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a cash handling position
- Accurately handle cash and credit card payments, following appropriate cash-handling procedures
- Report to scheduled shifts on time and in complete uniform
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all the menu offerings; as well as serve customers quickly and efficiently
- Responsible for meeting and maintaining state and local certification requirements (Food Handler certification)
- Previous experience in a similar role; however, we will train candidates that demonstrate a good customer service and communication skills
- Previous experience in the food service industry working in schools / higher education a plus
Quest Food Management Services, Inc. is a privately owned, full service, foodservice management company located in Lombard, Illinois with annual sales over $65 million. Founded in 1985, Quest has served schools (elementary, middle, high schools, college/universities) throughout Chicagoland guided by its mission to provide the communities we serve with fresh, high-quality food, exceptional responsiveness and intensely personal service.
It has been Quest’s employees who have been the cornerstone of our growth. Quality people, quality food, and quality clients are our recipe for success. Led by our vision to create the most enduring relationships in the industry by what we do and how we do it; with integrity, responsiveness, accountability, respect and excellence.
Quest Food Management Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location: Joliet, IL
Job date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 01:41:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!