Job title: Beautician / Barber (Contracted service)
Company: Miller’s Health Systems
Job description: Company Description
Since 1964, Indiana families have looked to Miller’s Health Systems for compassionate care for their loved ones. In that time, Miller’s Health Systems has grown to become Indiana’s largest 100% employee-owned health care provider. As operators of more than 40 nursing care and senior living properties across the state of Indiana, MHS offers a wide variety of employment and professional growth opportunities. To learn more about our company, visit us at: .
You are a licensed Beautician in the State of Indiana, and you have experience providing haircare services to men and women in a healthcare setting. As a contracted beautician at Miller’s, you play a key role in patient satisfaction. You enjoy meeting and engaging new clients and building relationships with them. You are flexible and committed to excellent customer service. You are excellent at creating a positive, friendly atmosphere for your clients.
Preferred candidates for this contracted service will have:
· A current Beautician’s license in the State of Indiana
· Experience with cutting, perming and styling women’s and men’s hair, preferably in a healthcare setting
· Ability to observe terms of contract for services
· Good record-keeping and communication skills
· Flexibility with scheduling
· Professional appearance and conduct
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Indeed Hire candidate pool
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 22:23:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!