Job title: Beautician
Company: Rosewood Nursing Center
Job description: Licensed Beautician
Looking for a job where you’ll feel appreciated and be inspired? We’re hiring a key part-time/PRN beautician to join our amazing team. If you want a rewarding career in a fun-loving environment, Rosewood Nursing Center, a newly renovated Community, welcomes you! You can make a vital difference in our resident’s lives. We appreciate and motivate energetic, positive team members.
Our forward-thinking community embraces a culture of diversity and inclusion. Apply today and let us show you how the Rosewood is inspired by you.
We offer our team members a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes:
medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Able to provide and maintain a valid beautician license, and a valid shop license.
- Customer-focused and passionate about providing exceptional service to our caring residents.
- Experienced in cutting, coloring, perming, and styling women’s hair and has barbering skills for men’s hair.
- Friendly, fun, and enjoys interacting with our seniors!
Essential Job Functions:
- Schedule of Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM with the exceptions of approved holidays, PTO, or vacation.
- Keep track of, maintain, and order beauty shop supplies
- Schedule residents for and provide hair care services.
- Oversee daily beauty shop operations
- Conduct monthly promotions or specials to increase the
- revenue of the beauty shop
- Maintain beauty shop equipment in good working order
- Maintain sanitary conditions consistent with state and local regulations applicable to beautician/barber services and long-term nursing care
- Notify administration and nursing staff immediately of incident or injury sustained by resident, visitor, or team member that occurs in the beauty shop or in the course of providing beautician/barber services
- Obtain the assistance of a member of the nursing staff when transferring non-ambulatory residents in or out of equipment chairs
- Never leaves a resident unattended
It’s easy to apply:
Apply to our career site by clicking the box above.
Send your resume in confidence to email@example.com or call (337) 439-8338 to schedule a confidential interview.
Rosewood Nursing Center 534 15th St. Lake Charles, LA 70601
Location: Lake Charles, LA
Job date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 22:01:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!