Job title: Bilingual French Customer Support / Technical Support Coordinator
Job description: Customer Support / Technical Support Coordinator needed for a contract opportunity with Yohï¿½s client located in Atlanta (Sandy Spring) GAï¿½!
The Customer Support Coordinator will communicate with consumers quickly and efficiently, troubleshoot issues and escalate when necessary, and collaborate with other team members to ensure errors and issues are reported and prioritized. They must have impeccable interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills and have the capacity to respond to requests with varying degrees of complexity in a short amount of time. The coordinator will support omnichannel communication including phone calls, emails, chat interactions, and social media messages in English and Canadian French. They must be a quick learner with a strong ability to multitask and have familiarity with video streaming and digital apps, as well as the associated technology and operating systems.
What Youï¿½ll Be Doing:
- Interact daily with customers ensuring the customerï¿½s inquiry is responded to and resolved within SLA and target goals
- Communicate courteously and effectively, demonstrating soft skills to empathize with customerï¿½s concern or comment
- Deliver world-class, proactive customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Use advanced analytical skills to identify, gather, and organize information as it pertains to apps and web platforms
- Meet and exceed key performance and customer service goals such as Customer Satisfaction, Average Handle Time, and Quality Assurance
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Associate degree or equivalent 2-years customer service experience
- Bilingual in Canada French (Quebecois) and English; comfortable and fluent reading, writing, and speaking both languages with customers
- Knowledge of mobile apps, connected devices, and digital TV technology
- Demonstrated professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping to nurture a passion for customer service
- Experience with Zendesk preferred
- Proficiency with Office Suite and demonstrated competency in learning new software
- Strong technical skills and ability to type at least 45 words per minute
- Ability to craft consumer-facing communications in an adept way to maintain consistent branded voice
- Ability to multitask by troubleshooting steps while maintaining customer and internal team communication
- Ability to think strategically, assess opportunities, and provide creative solutions to complex problems while remaining flexible and adaptable
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Superior customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to interact and support different levels within the organization
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to teamwork through relationship-building, reliability, trust, and collaboration
If This Sound Like You, Apply Now!
- Tina Suozzi,
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more !
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.PandoLogic. Category: Customer Service, Keywords: Customer Service Representative0 – 0Full-Time
Location: Sandy Spring, MD – Canada
Job date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 06:05:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!