Job title: Business Analyst III/II – Job family
Job description: Description SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for serving as the liaison between the business and IT in translating complex business needs into application software.
Hours: M-F 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Local Time
Business Analyst III
- Analyzes complex end user needs to determine optimal means of meeting those needs.
- Determines specific business application software requirements to address complex business needs.
- Develops project plans and identifies and coordinates resources, involving those outside the unit.
- Works with programming staff to ensure requirements will be incorporated into system design and testing.
- Acts as a resource to users of the software to address questions/issues.
- May provide direction and guidance to team members and serves as an expert for the team.
- Requires a BA/BS and minimum of 5 years business analysis experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Knowledge of systems capabilities and business operations is strongly preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Please be advised that Anthem only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Anthem. Accordingly, Anthem is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Anthem. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Anthem.
Job date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 05:54:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!