Job title: Business Analyst – Sponsor DHS clearance
Company: Cambridge International Systems Inc
Job description: Cambridge International Systems has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our team in Tysons Corner, Va. Qualified candidates must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain and maintain a DHS Public Trust clearance. Cambridge will sponsor your DHS clearance, which will take roughly four weeks.
This position will support the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) Fee Management Services (FMS).
- Develop and maintain system documentation which includes the System Requirements Document, Design Document, Requirements Traceability Matrix, Development Test Plan, and related Security and Project Documents.
- Participate in meetings between the technical team and the client for the purpose of establishing a common understanding of requirements and the as-built product
- Conduct Functional Testing and User Acceptance Testing in accordance with the testing process.
- Provide weekly status updates of activities against the project schedule or release plan to the Team Leader
- Participate in development of System Change Requests and Change Impact Analysis
- Coordinate materials for the Customer Review Board and Change Control Board meetings
- Ensure quality, timeliness and testing of all project/release specific tasks
- Prepares meeting minutes, agendas for meetings, and participate in project meetings and customer meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) and 5-7+ years of requirements/business/systems analysis or similar experience or Master’s Degree (preferred) and 3-5 years experience.
- Knowledge and application of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM
- Ability to interface with client management personnel at all levels.
- Adept in written communications and capable of interpreting multiple documents
- Must be U.S. Citizen and able to obtain and maintain a DHS Public Trust clearance
- Must be knowledgeable of MS-Project, to provide updates to the master scheduled when required
At Cambridge, we recognize innovation and agility grow through diverse collaboration. Our team is comprised of unique individuals, and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran requiring assistance with the application process, please visit for information on how to request assistance.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: McLean, VA
Job date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 01:49:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!