Job title: Cafeteria Worker – Child & Career Development Center
Company: Chester County Intermediate Unit
Job description: Effective for the 2021-2022 school year, a vacancy for a part-time Cafeteria Worker exists within the division of Administrative Services of the Chester County Intermediate Unit. This position is located at the Child and Career Development Center in Coatesville, PA.
- High school diploma
- Current police, child abuse & FBI Fingerprint clearances required (conducted by the CCIU upon hire)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the preparation and serving of quantity and quality food and to observe all methods of portion control in both preparation and serving then record on production sheet.
- Participate with cooking and baking of food in ovens, steamers, on stoves and in microwaves.
- Assist with vending and catering as needed.
- Follow HACCP (Food Safety Plan) procedures, maintain sanitary conditions and complete necessary recording of all temperatures, etc.
- Operate a point of sale (P.O.S.) computerized screen as per School Lunch Program guidelines, counts money, complete deposit slips and associated paperwork as needed.
- Responsible for limited food purchasing. Follow proper procedures for receiving and storing all food and supplies.
- Able to lift between 20 to 35 lbs. consistently on a daily basis and up to 40 lbs. occasionally.
Child and Career Development Center
1525 Lincoln Hwy, Coatesville, PA 19320
8:15 AM to 1:30 PM
Monday – Friday, 180 days per year
- $11.55 to $12.93 an hour; 5.25 hours per day
Equal Opportunity Employer
Chester County Intermediate Unit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Chester County Intermediate Unit ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, gender, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. Chester County Intermediate Unit has a policy of active recruitment of qualified minority teachers and non-certified employees. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening should contact the Department of Human Resources at 484-237-5085.
Powered by Aspex Solutions – AppliTrack, Applicant Tracking for Educators. Online Job Employment Applications, Web Based Employment Applications for School Districts and Educational Institutions – You can also view at www.k12jobspot.com. K12JobSpot is a site that has thousands of teaching jobs – all from AppliTrack school districts.
Expected salary: $11.55 – 12.93 per hour
Location: Coatesville, PA
Job date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 00:02:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!