Job title: Care Concierge Full Time – Virtual Hiring Event on 5/12 from 9am to 4pm – AdventHealth Westchase Care Pavilion
Job description: Description
Care Concierge Full Time – AdventHealth Westchase Care Pavilion
Location Address: Tampa, FL (Westchase)
Virtual Hiring Event Details: Will be scheduling 30 minute virtual interviews for May 12th from 9am to 4pm for any qualified candidates interested in the Care Concierge role. Also able to schedule interviews prior to or following the event if you are unavailable to interview the day of the event.
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth West Chase Care Pavilion:
- Brand new facility and technology
- Facility provides Primary care, Specialty care, Imaging, and Lab services
- Online patient scheduling
- Open Days, Evening & Weekends
- Same day appointments and walk-ins welcome
- Contactless registration & check-in
- No waiting room/self-rooming
Will Be Responsible For:
- Serves as a brand ambassador for the Care Pavilion, enlivening our Mission, Vision, Values, and Service Standards; serves as a liaison between consumers and AdventHealth entities
- Proactively guides consumers through their Care Pavilion experience, providing information about services, hours of operation, and highlighting features, events, engagement tools, etc.
- Assists consumers in the scheduling of appointments if needed and maintains knowledge of scheduling policies and procedures.
- Greets consumers as they enter the facilities. Offers assistance, as needed and appropriate to the consumer.
- Confirms patient demographics and account information is accurate and completed prior to visit.
- Meets or exceeds upfront collections by facilitating the consumer payment process through the AdventHealth payment portal or application Provides support in the execution of Care Pavilion consumer experiences
- Accountable to meet and exceed consumer needs, demonstrating a sense of urgency to recover any service gaps
- Interacts with all consumers and team members using the iCARE communication model (Introduce, Connect, Anticipate, Reinforce, Extend)
- Speaks and writes using clear and professional language
- Demonstrates age-specific communication skills for consumers with the ability to assess and interpret relevant data
- Maintains working knowledge of Care Pavilion scheduling systems and processes
- Maintains working knowledge of authorizations/pre-certifications, and/or benefit memos in order to meet and exceed consumer expectations.
- Maintains working knowledge on patient accounts to ensure expeditious billing and to protect the financial standing of AdventHealth and facilitates patient connections to billing services.
- Ensures lobby environments are clean and professional.
- Receives, records, and relays messages accurately, completely, and legibly and responds within established standard
What You Will Need:
- High level of emotional and situational intelligence
- High level of skill in service excellence and service recovery
- Skilled in interpersonal, oral, and written communication
- Ability to work in multiple computer systems as well as adapt to technology updates
- Skilled in organization as demonstrated by the ability to manage multiple tasks/deadlines
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with team members and other stakeholders/consumers
- High school graduate with 2-years of healthcare experience or 2-years of hospitality experience
- Or Associate degree with 1-year of healthcare experience or 1-year hospitality experience
- LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Must maintain current BLS certification. If certification is not current at time of hire, employee must obtain a valid card within their first ninety days
- KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
- Hospital, Medical Practice or Physician office experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Previous team lead/supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree
The Care Concierge, under the general direction of the Sr. Manager Care Pavilion is responsible, accountable, and empowered to deliver a seamless, personalized, and exceptional experience by assisting consumers with visit flow processes for all entities within the Care Pavilion. The Care Concierge is responsible for enlivening our Service Standards of Keep Me Safe, Love Me, Make it Easy, and Own it for every person, every time. In addition to the expectations listed below, the Care Pavilion Care Concierge will support other needs as directed.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Location: Tampa, FL
Job date: Sun, 02 May 2021 07:12:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!