Job title: Care Coordinator
Company: Accessible Space
Job description: Accessible Space Inc. (ASI) is a national nonprofit organization providing housing and personal care services to individuals with physical disabilities, seniors and veterans.
Exciting Employment Opportunity!!
Accessible Space, Inc. is currently seeking a qualified Full time Care Coordinator to join our team at our brand new, beautiful, state of the art residential rehab setting – within a successful, growing, long-established organization – with an amazing clinical team!!
Imagine – you will work with the best and brightest team members in an incredible setting with highly-motivated clients (impressive) at a beautiful, convenient location.
But wait – we offer a generous compensation package – health and dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, education reimbursement and much more!!
Now picture yourself in this role – The Care Coordinator will serve as a key member of collaborative clinical team, coordinating the day-to-day operations of the program to ensure client health, safety, and dignity needs are well met and to ensure compliance with policy and regulatory requirements.
We can’t get around this – to qualify you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or a related field. A demonstrated ability to lead and inspire staff.
- Proven delegation and collaboration skills. At least one year of supervisory experience.
- Minimum of three years of experience working in acute or post-acute setting, or similar medical setting with clients with complex needs.
- Excellent communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work well with a diverse range of individuals.
We want you to join our team! Here’s how:
Apply on line:
Job posting = 591
Or fax your resume to: 651-645-0541
- Pay Type Salary
- SPENCER STREET, 4148 Spencer Street , Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 05:13:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!