Job title: Caregiver/PCA-Weekly Pay
Company: Phoenix Home Care and Hospice
Job description: *HIRING IMMEDIATELY*
What does it mean to be a caregiver in someone’s home?
It means the world to those that need a caregiver’s help!
**$500 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE** (details discussed at time of interview)
What would you be doing?
Taking care of tasks such as:
- Preparing/cleaning up after a meal
- Basic home chores (sweeping, mopping, dusting)
- Taking out trash
- Personal care/ hygiene
- Providing companionship
Curious about what benefits we can offer? Look….
- Flexible Hours
- One on One Care
- Competitive Pay
- 24 Hour Staff Support
- Training Provided
- Caring Supportive Team environment
- Direct Deposit
- Major Medical Insurance*
- 401k Savings Plan with company match*
- Dental, Vision, Short term Disability, and Life Insurance Bundled Plan*
- Voluntary Life Insurance*
Paid Time Off*
*Average Hours minimum or length of employment may apply
Be at least 18 years of age
At least six months of related PCA experience. (It can be personal or professional!)
Valid Driver’s License
Reliable vehicle with current auto insurance
Ability to pass a drug test
Ability to pass a background check
Location: Independence, MO
Job date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 08:40:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!