Job title: Carpenter / Handyman Technician
Company: Mr. Handyman of Myrtle Beach and The Grand Strand
Job description: As Handyman Technician, you are a key member of our team responsible for quality repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects. You will build customer relationships and uphold our standard for excellent customer service. Must be skilled in home repairs, light plumbing, dry wall, appliance installation, light electrical, door/window installation, etc.
You have a strong background of skilled tradesman experience and have proven communication skills with supervisors and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Complete small to medium repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and cost estimates
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Skilled tradesman with 5 years of experience in home maintenance/repair and remodeling
- Strong carpentry background
- Must have own tools fit for many job types
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: New Company Van, Fuel, Uniforms, Paid Vacations and Holidays, Bonus Opportunities Available
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Proudly Serving: Myrtle Beach, Surfside, North Myrtle Beach, Conway, Murrells Inlet, Pawleys Island, Georgetown
Expected salary: $45000 – 60000 per year
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 22:41:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!