Job title: Carpenter / Remodeler / Senior Handyman
Company: Mr. Handyman of Snohomish County
Job description: We are looking for resourceful, self-directed senior handyman technicians with a wide range of skills and abilities to do projects in Snohomish County. The repair and remodel projects will vary from a couple hours to a couple week. Mr. Handyman requires at least 10 years of experience in carpentry or other trades for the senior handyman position. Experience in a wide range of skills; doors, sinks, flooring, tile projects, painting and drywall repairs. You must demonstrate an ability to do estimates for your work on projects that take 2-5 days.
An important aspect of the Senior Handyman Technician’s job is the ability to demonstrate the characteristics that customers equate with “professionalism”. This is just as important as the technical aspects of the Senior Handyman Technician position because it is the key element that distinguishes Mr. Handyman from its competitors.
Successful Senior Handyman Technician’s possess the following:
- High quality standards for all the work they do.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Love to work independently and solve new problems.
- Own a full set of hand and power tools.
- Effectively communicate with co-workers and customers
- Strength, balance and agility. Need to be able to comfortably lift 50#, work inside cabinets and climb 24’ ladder.
- Good organizational skills
- Are nice people who believe it is important to be honest and fair.
- Company provided van for company business, including fuel cost
- Optional Medical Plan
- Holiday Pay
- PTO – Earned Paid Time Off
- Bonuses based on quality and successful estimated jobs
- Variety of interesting jobs.
- Reduced commute time since all jobs are in Snohomish County
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Expected salary: $34 – 38 per hour
Location: Everett, WA
Job date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 00:48:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!