Job title: Chemical Engineering Internship
Company: Big West Oil
Job description: Description :
Our summer intern program is tailored to individuals who are currently enrolled full-time students at an accredited, four-year college or university. The internships run from May to August – dependent on the school calendar. The goal of the Big West Oil Intern Program is to provide a structured program that will equip interns with the skills and experience to help prepare for a successful career.
The intern position offers the diversity and hands on training needed to become an effective, well rounded professional. The intern is mentored by seasoned professionals.
· Provide technical and engineering support to the refinery
· Perform background research on projects
· Perform analysis on potential plant process optimizations
· Perform simulations to analyze potential projects
· Assist engineers on other projects as assigned
· Full-time college student that has completed their sophomore or junior years by the beginning of the internship.
· Currently enrolled at an accredited university seeking a degree related to the position.
· Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
· Works effectively and cooperatively with others
Location: North Salt Lake, UT
Job date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 22:09:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!