Job title: Chief Technology Officer – Miami, FL
Job description: LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS has partnered with a highly innovative, rapidly growing, publicly-traded company to secure an experienced Chief Technology Officer.
POSITION TITLE: CTO
POSITION SUMMARY: We’re looking for a senior-level technology leader for one of our top clients. The role will be broad facing and reports directly to the CEO. Apply now before this incredible opportunity is gone!
- Works closely with management to create strategic plans for the business’ future growth and implements those plans to ensure IT is responsive to company growth and objectives.
- Oversees the development, design, and implementation of new applications and improvements to existing computer systems and software packages.
- Works closely with, and updates, senior management and IT steering committee to determine the priorities of the organization and develop a realistic plan, ensuring the appropriate use of resources to support current and future needs of the organization. Also works with users to identify needs and resolve problems.
- Identifies new and/or emerging technologies with potential value for the company to be assimilated, integrated, and introduced to the external stakeholders of the company.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a senior-level information technology position.
- Master’s Degree in information technology or computer science, or equivalent combination of Master’s level degree and experience in information technology.
- Over 15 years of experience in a fast-paced global, consumer-oriented company, where technology has been used for competitive advantage.
- At least 5 years of product ownership and oversight within a medium to large corporation
Location: Miami, FL
Job date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 06:25:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!