Job title: Civil AutoCAD Civil 3D Designer/ Tech/ Engineer- 6+ years experience
Company: Always Engineering Inc.
Job description: Civil AutoCAD Civil 3D Designer/ Tech/ Engineer
Always Engineering, Inc., Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, California
- A motivated civil engineer with 6+ year of experience and a strong interest in AutoCAD Civil 3D and design of winery and rural residential water and wastewater systems.
- This position offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced AutoCAD Civil 3D designer to be part of a Civil Engineering firm while enjoying the benefits and close mentoring that a small firm environment provides. You will work under the guidance of highly experienced and knowledgeable engineers as we provide our clients with planning, process modeling, design, construction phase services, and startup assistance on water and wastewater systems. These systems range in size from single family residential to winery and light industrial wastewater treatment. You will work closely with Always’ multi-discipline team members throughout each of these project phases. Desired qualifications are listed below.
- Ability to setup and complete autoCAD Civil 3D grading objects water and wastewater facility design by completing calculations, drawings, specifications and reports.
- Supports projects in hydraulic design and modeling.
- Project design work also includes site grading, drainage and site utilities.
- Prepare engineering plans, profiles, sections and details for design, tender, construction and as-built drawing sets for utilities and associated infrastructure
- Compile and/or Model 3D surfaces representing various engineering features such as graded terrain and roadway/ driveway alignments.
- Prepare conceptual plans and figures for proposals, reports and/or presentations
- Work closely with various engineering and environmental staff to meet the engineering design and drafting needs of our clients.
- Know and follow the appropriate/applicable design/drafting standards
- Produce maps from topographic data and survey field notes
- Develop and maintain base files for information used to complete facility designs
- Ensure technical quality of developed designs
- Research and compile publicly available data (imagery, topography, parcel, existing utilities, etc.) and convert into AutoCAD compatible files
- Review survey data to identify missing information or inconsistent data; format survey data in accordance with provided design/drafting standards
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or one of its specialties.
- EIT Engineer- in-training
- 6+ years of AutoCAD experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team. Must have ability to recognize and re-prioritize direction and priorities
- Time Management
Job Type: Full-time
- AutoCAD Civil 3D: 6 years+
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Santa Rosa, CA
- EIT or PE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
All employees are required to wear a mask in the common spaces of the office. Temperature screening required prior to entering workspace.
Expected salary: $50000 – 120000 per year
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Job date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 08:50:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!