Job title: Civil/ Environmental Engineering Internship
Company: Tetra Tech
Job description: Are you looking for challenging assignments that enhance your education?
Working under the close supervision of engineers and scientists, you will be responsible for providing engineering support related to civil and environmental engineering projects including investigations/studies, assessments, permitting, designs, and construction projects.
Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world’s most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
Your Role :
- Perform engineering calculations in support of permitting, design and construction/remediation projects.
- Analyze reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, test data, aerial photographs and other technical information.
- Support the preparation of engineering reports, permit applications, cost estimates, specifications, construction schedules, and designs for projects.
- Support investigation and construction projects, including monitoring progress and ensuring conformance to engineering plans and specifications, as well as construction and safety standards.
- Conduct field investigations as a member of a field team.
- Working toward a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering required.
- Basic understanding of water resources concepts are important.
- Previous Co-op/Intern engineering assignments a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows-based word processing and spreadsheet software.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—21,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech’s core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.
- Organization: 112 EGS
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job date: Wed, 03 Nov 2021 07:49:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!