Job title: Claims System Administrator
Company: Public Entity Partners
Job description: Job Title: Claims System Administrator
Location: Franklin, Tennessee
Reports To: Director of Information Technology
Public Entity was created to provide insurance coverage for local governments in Tennessee. With Staff experienced in local government, as well as the commercial insurance industry, we pride ourselves in providing exceptional service to Public Entity Partner members. Our staff includes past city managers, city recorders, and insurance professionals with decades of experience. We relate to governmental entities because we work with them daily and we understand the unique challenges they face.
Under the direction of the Director of IT, the Claims System Administrator is responsible to:
a. Support, enhance, secure, optimize, and maintain the Origami Claims Management System and supporting systems. Ensure data integrity and that the system maintains a high level of security, performance, and availability.
b. Work closely with any IT Staff & End Users (internal, external, or third party) to resolve any issues. Provide any assistance needed to access PEP data sources to meet needs and protect sensitive information.
c. Manage and communicate technical projects as assigned with a high level of competency.
d. Work closely with Adjusters and other Claims staff to understand processes and workflows, then make recommendations to automate these processes to gain efficiencies.
e. Support the Director of IT and all IT personnel to help provide PEP employees and members with the tools and information needed to accomplish our Mission Statement.
f. Willingness to learn other areas of IT to provide backup to other IT positions when needed.
g. The successful candidate will receive comprehensive and on-going training on our data infrastructure, gaining experience in a wide range of technologies in the process. Participation in industry specific Professional Certification Programs will also be encouraged to support career development and growth.
- Work closely with Director of IT and IT staff to ensure availability, security, and performance of all PEP data.
- Provide training and mentoring of other staff as needed to keep our data sources accessible, protected and running efficiently when you are not available.
- Provide documentation for all IT procedures under your responsibility and maintain current data design documentation.
- Answer questions “with a positive attitude” and document problems and solutions.
- Work closely with all IT staff and vendors to escalate and resolve issues as needed.
- Work closely with end users to understand their needs from a technology perspective.
- Help ensure staff utilizes technology provided to ensure efficiency and ease of access to information from all departments.
- Willingness to be a team player, understanding that in a smaller organization we all pitch in and do things that may not be listed in our job descriptions.
DEMONSTRATE KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY TO:
- Work with end users to understand requirements and translate this information to ensure technology solutions meet expectations.
- Manage time and projects efficiently and carry them to completion within budget and on time.
- Solve problems through research and testing when you don’t have the answer.
- Be organized, complete assigned tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attend and/or participate in training seminars or online coarse work to develop and enhance support to staff.
- Pass a physical examination, drug screening, and background check.
- Lift to 40 pounds as needed.
- Undergraduate degree in a computer related field from an accredited college or university, and six years of experience in the computer-related or information technology field, or a substantially- equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience maintaining, optimizing, and securing Microsoft Windows network systems.
- Experience supporting;
- Microsoft Windows 10 systems and peripherals
- Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Microsoft Windows Servers Networks
- Experience using and supporting any of the following applications preferred but not required
- Origami Risk Claim System
- HTML XML
- Microsoft SQL SSIS Packages
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (Keeping a Good and Positive Attitude!)
- A good sense of humor and the ability to tolerate only hearing from people when things go wrong!
- A willingness to perform some duties outside of normal office hours when needed
- Ability to keep and maintain confidential information (client and internal product information)
- Valid Driver’s license with good driving record
- Experience in insurance industry preferred but not required
Salary Range $90,000 – $102,000 DOE
Excellent benefits and Retirement Plan
Click to Apply Now!
Expected salary: $90000 – 102000 per year
Location: Franklin, TN
Job date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 08:31:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!