Job title: Client Success Representative, Online Payroll Support
Job description: Founded in 1986, PrimePay is a leading national human capital management (HCM) technology and services provider to businesses ranging from 1 – 5,000 employees. PrimePay delivers highly configurable cloud-based software and services enabling clients to hire and retain great talent, manage and pay their workforce, and optimize their business in an everchanging compliance landscape.
PrimePay is in search of our next Client Success Representative (CSR) to build and solidify a relationship with our clients. Because our clients aren’t just a number, they’re family. Looking for job growth? We’ve got it! Our client base continues to grow, as does our need for outstanding CSRs. As long as you’re eager to learn, have a knack for technology and are an effective communicator, you’ll fit in just fine – and maybe even find yourself on the track to management.
A day in the life of a CSR may vary, but you can always count on:
- Being a point of contact for clients using Online Payroll, ensuring the highest level of client satisfaction
- Training the end user on our system
- Provide technical support, answer questions, and troubleshoot any issues
- Completing adjustments, as needed, to help with tax compliance
- Assisting with quarterly and annual reporting requirements
If this sounds like you, then you probably have these qualities we’re looking for too. We need someone who:
- Is a great problem solver and has proven customer service skills
- Has a shining attitude and is optimistic
- Knows their way around a computer
- Isn’t afraid to jump into a new software program (must be tech-savvy)
- Finds multi-tasking second nature
- Can’t wait for the next level of their career
Have experience as a payroll specialist already? That’s great. We can’t wait to hear from you!
PrimePay offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, life insurance and STD/LTD.
Location: Mesa, AZ
Job date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 23:31:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!