Job title: Clinical Manager
Company: Accessible Space
Job description: Accessible Space Inc. (ASI) is a national nonprofit organization providing housing and personal care services to individuals with physical disabilities, seniors and veterans.
Exciting Employment Opportunity!!
Accessible Space, Inc. is currently seeking a qualified Full time Clinical Manager to join our team at our brand new, beautiful, state of the art residential rehab setting – within a successful, growing, long-established organization – with an amazing clinical team!!
Imagine – you will work with the best and brightest team members in an incredible setting with highly-motivated clients (impressive) at a beautiful, convenient location.
But wait – we offer a generous compensation package – health and dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, education reimbursement and much more!!
Now picture yourself in this role – The Clinical Manager will provide direction and leadership to staff, and the Clinical Team members. Assist the NCEP Director in matters of a clinical or administrative nature and serve as facilitator in clinical matters including training and education, and to consult on medical issues and resolutions.
We can’t get around this – to qualify you must have:
- Degree and Certification as a Nurse Practitioner and current licensure in the State of Nevada.
- A minimum of three years of experience in an acute or post-acute setting.
- A minimum of one year of successful clinical leadership and the ability to collaborate, facilitate, and inspire others toward team goals and objectives.
- Excellent communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
We want you to join our team! Here’s how:
Apply on line:
Job posting = 593
Or fax your resume to: 651-645-0541
- Pay Type Salary
- SPENCER STREET, 4148 Spencer Street , Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 08:40:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!