Job title: Cloud Data Architect – Pre-Sales
Job description: Requisition Number: 81358
As an innovation and transformation consultancy, Insight’s Digital Innovation division believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
Our diverse team of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
Our full-time team of engineers are leveraging AI, IoT edge, the cloud in projects that range from real-time aerial inspections to improve safety to projects that monitor lice infestations in salmon populations to keep food supplies safe.
On our team, you will work closely with client stakeholders and an award-winning team of engineers, architects, and thought leaders to design, build, and implement next-generation solutions.
We are looking to hire an experienced Cloud Data Architect.
Modern Data Warehousing, Advanced Analytics, and Big Data are hot topics right now. We’re helping our clients ensure they are best placed in the market to offer exceptional value through creative, deployable modern data solutions.
What we look for
- Experience with Modern Data Warehousing in the cloud
- Experience specializing in architecting the entire analytics technology stack:
- Data Lake
- Data Warehouse
- Semantic Models
- ETL techniques
- Visualization (Power BI, Tableau)
- Knowledge of Azure/AWS PaaS and IaaS, preferred
- Experience with merging traditional data warehouse modeling with newer cloud data technologies
- General understanding of data science techniques
- Experience building and deploying solutions to Cloud (preferably Azure, though we will consider AWS and/or GCP experience)
- Public Safety and Genetec experience is desired but not required
- Desire to work in pre-sales technical role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to use non-functional language when engaging with clients
- Preferred Location – Mid West, but open to other location
What can Insight offer?
At Insight, you will work on major, high impact projects, solving organizations problems with the best tech in the industry. You’ll join a team of proven Engineers/Architects who have a demonstrated understanding of software development and data warehousing principles.
The team is curious and encouraging, ensuring you continue developing your skills, helping others achieve their goals, and working consistently to support our customers.
You’ll also receive great benefits like flexible vacation, 401k, training resources, career advancement opportunities, and a quarterly bonus program.
Ready to join?
Discover more at insight.com…or just APPLY!
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World’s Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||
Job date: Sat, 01 May 2021 02:51:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!