Job title: Cloud Solution Architect Manager
Job description: The Customer Success Team is a growing organization responsible for helping customer achieve their business outcomes through their investment in Microsoft. We help customers digitally transform by helping companies empower their employees, engage their customers and optimize their operations. These digital transformations are driven by our Customer Success organization as well as our Partners.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate leader to join the Customer Success Cross Solution Leadership Team to help reimagine how Partners lead our customers through digital transformations and enable consumption of the Microsoft Cloud at scale. In addition to leading multiple partner teams, the Senior Director Partner Leader in Customer Success will be responsible for the GSI, SI and ISV partner strategy across Customer Success. By joining the Customer Success Cross Solution, you will play a critical role in the migration of 10s of 1000s of customers to the cloud.
We embrace flexible working as a core principle of reinventing productivity. You will have flexibility to work from different locations, such as your home office, Microsoft offices around the globe or customer sites.
- Strategic thought Leadership
- Envision the partner strategy for GSI, SI and ISV partners across the Customer Success organization.
- Develop the execution strategy, determine how to scale the partner motions across Solution Areas and the Microsoft Cloud, and partner cross organization to land the strategy in corp and in the field.
- Collaborate and engage across organizational boundaries to drive impact through GSI, SI and ISV partners, consumption through partners and increase engagement with partners across the CSU.
- Synthesizes the various business insights from the partner organization and stakeholders across Customer Success and Microsoft to identify risks and opportunities to continue to align Partner organization with Customer Success and customer objectives.
- Align Customer Success objectives to partner go-to-market activities and sales motions.
- Create clarity and generate energy across the Customer Success Cross Solution Partner organization.
- People Management
- Provide leadership and support throughout the entire Customer Success Partner organization.
- Deliver success through empowerment and accountability by modeling, coaching, and caring.
- Model – Live our culture. Embody our values. Practice our leadership principles.
- Coach – Define team objectives and outcomes. Enable success across boundaries. Help the team adapt and learn.
- Care – Attract and retain great people. Know each individual’s capabilities and aspirations. Invest in the growth of others.
- Attract, retain and grow top partner management talent and foster a diverse and highly inclusive team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field AND 8+ years experience in technology solutions, practice development, architecture, consulting, and/or cloud/infrastructure technologies
- OR Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field AND 6+ years experience in technology solutions, practice development, architecture, consulting, and/or cloud/infrastructure technologies
- OR equivalent experience.
- 3+ years people management experience, including managing consultant practice managers, technical sales managers, and/or technical architect managers.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
Building transformational vision
- Agile and eager learner
- Ability to listen, consolidate multiple inputs, apply a growth mindset, identify where transformation needs to happen for greatest organization impact, and envision the strategy.
- Demonstrated track record of effective collaboration, building relationships at all levels within a large organization and with CXOs/BDMs at customers required
- Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships internally and externally to drive to consensus on cloud technology solutions, new strategies and integrations required
- Experience managing managers preferred
Collaboration and Communication
- Skill and expertise driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams. Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences at different levels of organizations required
- 2+ years experience with partner management, engagement or consulting
- 5+ years of managing technical or sales teams required
- Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms and emerging computing trends required
- 7+ years of success managing or engaging first-hand in consultative/complex technical sales, architecture, design, implementation, customer success and/or support of highly distributed applications and databases required
The salary for this role in the state of Colorado is between $171,600 – $258,200.
At Microsoft, certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work. US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among others.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the .
Job date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 04:00:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!