Job title: Concierge Assistant Manager
Job description: Purpose: The purpose of the Concierge Assistant Manager is to assist in overseeing day-to-day operations and facilitate impeccable Member and guest services and assist in the daily operations of the Concierge division.
Directly supervises employees; carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Club’s policies, procedures and applicable laws; responsibilities include but are not limited to: interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ensure that each Member and guest receives outstanding service in a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
- Empowered to guarantee total Member satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our Members at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our Members and guests and assure that all transactions are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- Understand and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for team members, Members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the Assistant General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all Yellowstone Club team members to foster and promote a positive working environment.
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist in managing Concierge department including recruitment, hiring, scheduling, coach and counseling, train and disciplinary action where necessary.
- Oversee staff to ensure crews are utilizing department practices for consistency.
- Initiate interaction with Members, guests, and prospective members to obtain and disperse information, ensure compliance with standards and expectations and to receive feedback.
- Responsible for supervising the daily operations of the Concierge division, shift or events as called upon.
- Responsible to conduct training as needed to keep Concierge team informed on Club events, activities, changes and any other information that the team needs to be made aware of as it relates to the Member experience.
- Work with Concierge team to ensure Concierge efficiently meet and/or exceed Member expectations.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet financial objectives by assisting in the preparation of the annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions to ensure meeting goals and objectives.
- Be accessible for Member and guest needs during their visit. Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock. Keep up with fluctuating supply and demand. Assist in coordinating product procurement.
- Oversee special and unique requests from Members before and while visiting. Work with Head Concierge to plan for VIP needs.
- Provide accurate and timely information regarding services, events, and greater area activities.
- Manage dining, transportation and activity reservations both on and off property.
- Review and approve itineraries for Members, guests, and prospective Members during their visit.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and Club culture expectations are met.
- Schedule employees to ensure hours of operation are in compliance with Club needs and business demands.
- Supervise Concierge in the preparation, arrival, check-in, daily service, and departures of the Members, guests, and prospective Members.
- Interface with other departments in order to meet Member, guest, and prospective Member requests.
- Oversee shipping/receiving/delivery of mail and express items, facsimiles, and messages.
- Review charges entered by Concierge for services rendered and create client profiles using the Club and resort management system.
- Answer member, guest, prospect, and interdepartmental inquiries by telephone, facsimile, email and mail.
- Oversee how inquiries from Members are distributed to the proper department in a timely manner.
- Manage the systems of keeping detailed records of Member preferences and requests.
- Responsible to handle Member complaints when they escalate beyond the Concierge level.
- Recognize Concierge Team Member excellence as well as areas of improvement on a daily basis.
- Prepare Concierge performance appraisals for each seasonal employee at the end of the season. Review with the Head Concierge. Present the reviews as needed.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established Club policies, procedures, and standards of service to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Meet departmental productivity, organization, punctuality/attendance and consistency standards.
-Maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
-Treat Members, guests, vendors, customers and co-workers with professionalism and respect at all times.
-Maintain privacy of our Members at all time.
-Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times.
-Communicate regularly and effectively with all employees, supervisors, managers and directors.
-Perform work in a safe and high quality manner.
-Project a favorable image of Yellowstone Club to Members and guests at all times.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours/schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays. Long hours may be required due to business demands.
- Participate in Event Days and dresses up in costume to support the Club
- Assists Locker Room attendant with Locker Room duties.
-Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties, work hours and/or responsibilities for this job at any time.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position and should not serve as an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all the possible duties, tasks and responsibilities being performed by people assigned to this classification. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Location: Big Sky, MT
Job date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 23:55:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!