Job title: Concierge Associate (Full-Time)- The Infinity
Company: Action Property Management
Job description: Requisition Number
Concierge Associate (Full-Time)- The Infinity
Area of Interest
Action Property Management, a premier management company, is seeking a Full-Time Concierge Associate to join our team at our luxury high-rise community, The Infinity, located in San Francisco.
Thursday through Monday – 2:30pm to 11pm
Under the direction of the assigned supervisor, the Concierge Associate is the first point of contact for people entering the lobby or calling the association. As such, the Concierge Associate must at all times display a professional appearance and speak in a polite manner and clear tone, including answering telephones or addressing people who have approached the Front Desk. The Concierge Associate is expected to possess a working knowledge of the Association’s rules, policies, and procedures, as well as familiarity with the Association’s amenities and surroundings in order to assist residents and their guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent Action Property Management and the association by greeting residents, guests, and other visitors at the Front Desk in a welcoming and professional manner.
- Actively comply with Action’s “100%-er” hospitality and customer service philosophy:
- Smile and make eye contact with every resident and guest we encounter
- Verbally greet every resident and guest we encounter
- Use resident’s and guest’s name when greeting him/her
- Come to ‘attention’ when greeting a resident or guest
- Answer telephones or address people who enter the lobby or approach the Front Desk to politely answer questions, provide information, and assist in accordance with rules, regulations, and policies; receive and respond to resident complaints in accordance with established procedures and policies or as appropriate; assist residents with issues or problems that do not require direct management involvement.
- Monitor activity in the Lobby and, when necessary, coordinate on-site personnel to address residents’ and guests’ needs; utilize the Master Phone Directory to contact residents to announce guests and deliveries.
- Maintain the appearance of the Front Desk area, Lobby, and main elevators by assuring it is organized and clean at all times; summon the janitorial or maintenance staff when needed; straighten cushions and periodicals as needed; maintain the back office and package room in a neat and orderly manner.
- Assist residents with room reservation requests for the Association’s common area rooms; coordinate with maintenance and janitorial staff for the scheduling of meeting room setup and breakdown before and after resident use; inspect rooms for damage or misuse before and after each use.
Action Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a Drug-Free Workplace.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Ability to work independently in the absence of direct supervision
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both oral and written communication
- Ability to understand and properly interpret and apply the Association’s governing documents, rules, policies, and procedures
- Ability to work cooperatively with Action management, co-workers, contractors, and a diverse group of residents, homeowners, and guests
- Ability to interact professionally and humbly with all residents, guests, and contractors
- Ability to exercise good judgment, take appropriate initiative, demonstrate flexibility, and respond quickly to changing situations and business needs
- Ability to adhere to Action’s dress code, code of conduct, and all employee policies
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office Word and Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to learn and proficiently operate Action’s property management software applications
- Ability to work in a dynamic office environment with the potential for rapid changes in deadlines and priorities
Qualifications and Reasonable Accommodations: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this job description are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for successful job performance. Reasonable accommodations will be discussed and considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Education and/ or Experience: Any combination equivalent to high school education and 6 months minimum of customer service or hospitality experience.
Computer Ability: General computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Ability to learn and operate the property management software utilized by Action Property Management.
Physical Demands: The Concierge Associate is frequently required to stand for extended periods of time. Ability to lift packages and items weighing up to 25 pounds.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Sun, 02 May 2021 07:18:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!