Job title: Concierge JOB FAIR 3.16.2021
Job description: Hotel:
Bonus Eligible: No
Direct Reports: No
Reports To: Front Office Manager
The primary purpose of the Concierge is to provide guests with an excellent experience for the duration of their stay through welcoming them upon arrival to the hotel, recommending hotel and local amenities.
The Co ncierge will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
– Provide professional, friendly and engaging service in accordance with Atrium’s service standards ;
– Recommend hotel amenities , local attractions and any other events that may be of interest to them ;
– Assist guests with mail, messages, and any plans or arrangements they require ;
– Focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times in keeping with Atrium’s Core Values ;
– Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way ;
– Assist guests with any needs related to services of the Business Center;
– Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management ;
– Clean and disinfect public areas; and
– Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Required Prior Experience:
Six (6) m onths prior Customer Service experience
Preferred Prior Experience:
Hospitality industry experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
Preferred Licenses/ Certification:
Valid state driver’s license and adhere to all company guidelines regarding moving violations.
Use computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to enter data, or process information
L ift a minimum of 50lbs rarely and 15lbs occasionally
A ble to stand and/or walk for duration of schedule shift
Ability to effectively communicate and interact with guests
F lexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition reimbursement; commissions for referred and booked hotel business; as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates, their immediate family members and friends. Our associates and leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos
Location: Norfolk, VA
Job date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 23:20:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!