Job title: Construction Cost Estimator Apprentice
Company: Pete Fowler Construction Services, Inc.
Job description: Pete Fowler Construction Services seeks a Construction Cost Estimator who has a strong desire to be a part of a team continuously striving to learn new technical and analytical skills in the construction industry.
TO BE QUALIFIED FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST HAVE:
- 1-3 years demonstrated experience in being on a construction site with some exposure to project cost estimating and/or construction management.
- General construction knowledge about the various trades and how to estimate conceptual repairs.
- Nerdy interest in numbers and a desire to learn and grow in the industry.
- Critical thinking skills to solve problems and communicate solutions by way of actionable information and recommendations.
- Inspection experience (noteworthy, this does not relate to insurance estimating and inspecting).
- Ability to perform the physical requirements needed to conduct onsite inspections.
- Knowledge of Building Sciences preferred.
- Architectural or engineering registration, construction license(s), and/or inspection certification(s) preferred.
- Intermediate-advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Word/Excel/Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Email, and Internet Research Tools.
- Comfort working in an office/professional setting the majority of the work week. There is field work for this role, but it is infrequent.
Flexible to San Clemente or Corona, with preference given to the Corona area.
**Learn more about our company at
**Pay is based upon experience.
Location: Corona, CA
Job date: Sat, 04 Dec 2021 23:26:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!