Job title: Construction Field Administrative Assistant
Company: Pinnacle Construction and Development Corp
Job description: Job Summary
Under the direction of the Project Superintendent, the Field Administrative Assistant assists the project team members in meeting pre-set deadlines while building a quality product in the most efficient and cost effective manner. The Field Administrative Assistant supports the Project Superintendent in daily communications and record keeping. The ideal candidate is a high-energy individual with excellent organizational skills, a strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications.
Job Location: Charlottesville, VA area. The successful candidate may be assigned to current/future projects in Fishersville, VA, Harrisonburg, VA and Palmyra, VA.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- communications with main office
- site financial reports
- daily reports
- weather reports
- submittal tracking
- material and equipment logs
- other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Skills:
- High school diploma required, Associates Degree or some college preferred.
- 1-2 years experience as an administrative assistant preferred
- Clerical and administrative experience: answering phones and routing calls, filing, completing paperwork and electronic records quickly and accurately.
- Requires proficiency in typing.
- Requires proficiency with Microsoft programs (Word and Excel).
- Experience in administrative support for construction projects preferred.
- Experience interacting with subcontractors preferred.
- Knowledge of basic construction terminology preferred.
- Experience with construction software management program preferred.
Working conditions: on-site construction office and active construction site.
Benefits include: health care, dental care, vision care, paid time off, retirement savings plans, life insurance, and long term disability insurance. We offer top wages (commensurate with experience).
NOTE: As a condition of employment, a satisfactory drug test and background check are required.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
is a growing construction company based in Charlottesville, Virginia. We are a group of vertically integrated companies providing development, construction, and management of multi-family and commercial real estate projects. Pinnacle and its affiliates have been leaders in sustainable and affordable multifamily design, development and construction. From multifamily and commercial properties to mixed use, historic, senior living and medical facilities, Pinnacle Construction and Development Corporation’s portfolio paints a portrait of professional integrity, skill, and results.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Job date: Sat, 04 Dec 2021 23:57:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!