Job title: Construction Laborers-Concrete Road Work
Company: Gregory Construction
Job description: About Us
Gregory Construction is an industry-recognized, award winning provider of construction services driven by a commitment to continuous improvements. We strive to provide a friendly work environment that encourages productivity and a sense of pride while promoting teamwork on every level. We are looking for construction laborers to join our team. Initial work will be performed in Athens, GA with more work to follow in other locations.
Gregory Construction values safety both on and off the job so we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance plans as well as paid training. In addition, we offer paid holidays, paid time off, and bonus pay.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools and other tools as directed by management.
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches.
- Shovel materials to and from construction areas, including asphalt and dirt.
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
- Report incidents immediately to safety director, foreman or HR in accordance with incident reporting procedures established by the company.
- One or more years of experience in construction
- Ability to lift heavy materials
- Excellent stamina
Location: Athens, GA
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 22:39:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!