Job title: Construction Materials Field Tech
Company: Louisville Paving and Construction
Job description: Purpose
The Construction Materials Field Technician s position requires the testing and inspection of construction materials (concrete, soils, reinforcing steel and HMA) on various projects in and around Louisville, KY.
- Have knowledge of ASTM/AASHTO standard test methods
- Secure certifications that are pertinent to the areas of required job responsibilities
- Perform standard testing on materials to ensure the material meets the required specifications
- Obtain and/or prepare samples of materials for testing.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Properly maintain all testing equipment used
- Assists other technicians as necessary to meet project time frames.
- Ability to lift 75lbs on a regular basis.
- Relays all testing information and data to Field Manager.
Education and Experience
- Previous materials field/lab testing experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience working in Microsoft Word, Excel, or equivalent programs and database management
- Valid driver’s license is required
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not be constructed as a complete listing of all duties which may be required for this position.
- Health Insurance (PPO and HSA Plans)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance, Supplemental and Dependent Plans
- 401k with Company Match
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Direct Deposit Paychecks
- Safety Training
- Employee Referral Program
Louisville Paving and Construction and Subsidiary Companies are leaders in the construction industry with a rich family history. Our Brand of Families include Bluegrass Testing Lab, Material Transfer & PACE Contracting. We are a vertically integrated civil contractor serving Kentucky and Indiana offering superior planning and services in Heavy Highway Construction, Site Development, Asphalt Paving, Treatment Plant Construction, Trucking Services, Material Testing, and Commercial/Residential Construction. Louisville Paving and Construction is widely recognized for their positive workplace culture, career growth opportunities and has been serving the Kentuckiana area since 1949. An Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Louisville, KY
Job date: Sat, 09 Apr 2022 22:17:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!