Job title: Cosmetologist/ Nail Technician
Company: Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
Job description: Dolce is now seeking a Cosmetologist/ Nail Technician to join our team at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort location in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
The Cosmetologist is responsible for providing quality, professional service in the administration of skin care, naiul care, waxing and make-up for guests of the Spa.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 600 hours of education from an Aesthetics institution.
- Fulfillment of current State licensing requirements.
- 6 months – 1 year spa experience required
- 6 months – 1 year experience in skin care preferred
- 6 months – 1 year experience nail care preferred
- Professional Nail Drill License preferred
- Knowledge of additional therapies desired.
- CPR Certification preferred.
- Maintain current licenses and certifications as required.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Must be able to perform nail treatments, facial and skin treatments, waxing, make-up and hair styling services as assigned and with the required level of efficiency and guest satisfaction
- Must be able to perform face and body waxing services for men and women..
- Must be able to perform a variety of skin treatments; i.e. exfoliation, mask, waxing, extraction, etc.
- Must be proficient in all components of skin care; i.e. anatomy, physiology, medical terminology, etc.
- Must be proficient in all components of hair care, and demonstrate necessary skills for executing common and current hair styles
- Perform consultation, skin analysis and verbal communication with all clients
- Must be familiar with contraidictions of the skin, nails and hair and products to be used on the guest.
- Know essential oils, and common skin care product ingredients and their actions and reactions in terms of stress relief, tension relief, decrease in fatigue, stimulation, circulation, revitalizing skin tissue and relaxtion.
- Educate guests on the effectiveness of Home Care.
- Monitor and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the facilities including ensuring facility/amenities are in proper working order.
- Prepare treatment rooms, clean after each treatment, and maintain inventory levels of linens and supplies.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is committed to attracting, motivating, and retaining talented team members who align with our company’s core values. We are proud to reward our full time team members with comprehensive benefit programs and resources which include:
- Health insurance with HSA and FSA options
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Participation in any of the benefit plans and programs made available to team members is subject to satisfaction of eligibility requirements. Wyndham Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plan or program at any time in accordance with applicable law.
Wage Rate: $12.32
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Cheyenne Mountain Resort, 3225 Broadmoor Valley Rd, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80906
Employment Status: Part-time
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Job date: Sun, 07 Mar 2021 07:29:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!