Job title: Creative Web Application Developer
Job description: Precision Planting (Tremont IL), a subsidiary of AGCO (Atlanta GA), is currently looking for creative web application developers. The nature of this work is to support customer-facing and internal toolchains, and agricultural science initiatives. Precision Planting is an amazing culture that empowers creativity and passionate development. As such, this is an exclusive position and applicants must demonstrate not only proficiencies, but a hunger to learn from peers, contribute and proudly develop solutions.
About the Position
Above all, this developer must be passionate about web application development, have the capability to code at a reasonable speed for project turn-around, and most importantly be a problem-solver. This position will require full-stack development, meaning back-end to front-end development with careful attention to detail, security, UI and UX. This individual will be a member of our Commercial Cloud Development team, which specializes in full-stack web application development. Clean code and conforming to our development protocols, frameworks, and processes will be expected. Employees participate in pair programming, mentorships and professional development opportunities. This is a full-time position, based out of our Bloomington, IL studio. Employees will also be expected to occasionally travel to other facility locations in Tremont,Morton and Pontiac, IL.
The applicant will be developing full-stack web applications using a variety of modern technologies. Therefore, any experience in any of these technologies, which will be used on a daily basis, will improve candidate consideration.
● Tailwind CSS
● Amazon Web Services products
Additional experience and proficiencies in these technologies will further improve candidate consideration:
● Experience integrating with third-party APIs
● Being an intuitive problem solver/contributor to solution architecture
● Ability to bring intuitive ideas to a project, beyond just executing direction
● Attention to design detail when executing builds, ability to see and recognize fine UI details
● Experience deploying to Apple Store (iOS)
● Experience deploying to Google Play (Android)
● React Native
● Experience working with native iOS languages: Swift, Objective-C
● Experience working on large, complex systems and enterprise environments
● Experience developing serverless architecture, particularly with AWS
● 4+ years of experience working in web application development
AGCO is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Bloomington, IL
Job date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 04:33:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!