Job title: Customer Sales & Support Administrator
Job description: Avidyne is a leading provider of avionics to general and business aviation and consists of a team of aviation enthusiasts uniquely positioned to play a key role in the next generation of personal aviation. Electric, vertical take-off, autonomous, helicopters, airplanes, experimental, you name it, we are working on avionics to make it better.
About the Customer Sales and Support Administrator position
The Customer Sales and Support Administrator is an outgoing individual with knowledge of general aviation, a propensity for technology, and who seeks to advance their sales & support skills. Routine tasks of the Customer Sales and Support Administrator include responding to customer inquiries, serving as a liaison between customers and our repair facility, and providing accurate and timely data to sales management. Secondary responsibilities may include assisting with processing returns and warranty claims.
Our Customer Sales and Support Admin responsibilities include:
- Answering customer product and service inquiries
- Serving as liaison between our customers and repair facilities, both at Avidyne and Extant
- Following up with end customers and dealers to ensure issues were resolved to their satisfaction
- Delivering accurate and timely sales information to managers
- Verifying ownership, aircraft model/year, current navigation product age, and potential product interest, and opportunities for shared commissions through database cross utilization, identifying viable leads, and reaching out to passive customers to affirm the viability of the leads
- Assisting technical support personnel in the processing of RMA forms
- Assisting sales team with support in processing RFC transactions
- Serving as liaison between the customer and product, services, and warranty departments to strengthen relationships by coordinating the best solution for the customer
- Assisting service centers in processing warranty claims
- Managing and tracking exchange assets to ensure they are returned in a timely manner.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
- Demonstrated customer relationship building skills
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and willingness to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to successfully identify and resolve difficult problems
- Ability to build and develop positive relationships
- Ability to foster and promote a service-oriented culture
- Ability to learn quickly when facing new situations
- Ability to provide accurate information on a timely basis.
Education & Experience
- 1 -2 years’ experience working in a similar direct end customer sales or service industry
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in lieu of degree.
Other Desirable Experience:
- General knowledge of aviation
- General knowledge of warranties, return authorization processes (RMA), and return for credit processes
- Prior sales or service experience within aviation or manufacturing industries
- Prior experience with customer relationship management tools, preferably Infusionsoft.
Location: Melbourne, FL
Job date: Thu, 19 May 2022 22:56:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!