Job title: Customer Service Representative – State Farm Agent Team Member (Property and Casualty Insurance Focus)
Company: Hugo Gonzalez – State Farm Agent
Job description: Position Overview
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive…
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Hiring Bonus up to $2800
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Personal Lines Licenses (must be able to obtain)
- Must be available to work the following schedule: NO WEEKENDS; Monday & Tuesdays 9am-6pm, Wend.-Friday 9am -5pm
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Expected salary: $35000 – 50000 per year
Location: Hoboken, NJ
Job date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 08:39:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!