Job title: Customer Service Specialist – Advantage Program
Company: Service Experts
Job description: Supervises technicians and helpers who are installing, maintaining, and servicing commercial (5+ tons) HVAC equipment and accessories. Oversees daily work and ensures adequate staffing to meet customer needs, assists technicians with unusual or difficult …
Residential Sales Consultant
As a Residential Sales Consultant, you’ll be a leader in one of the largest, innovative, and rapidly growing sales and service organizations in the world! You’ll captivate perspective clients with a friendly and outgoing …
Under minimal supervision, performs diagnostic and service work on residential and/or light commercial HVAC equipment and accessories. Communicates with customer to answer questions, resolves problems, and ensures complete customer satisfaction. Promotes products and services …
A Parts Runner/ Deliver Driver will be working to support the Inventory Specialist in our warehouse. The warehouse runner is the teammate that ensure all necessary equipment is on hand, while learning the parts and tasks …
Share Set up an RSS feed
Share This Page
Customer Service Specialist – Advantage Program
1840 Greenville Ave, Suite 128, Richardson, TX 75081
Share this Page
The Customer Support Specialist for the Advantage Program handles customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one-call resolution. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day operation of the center.
- Answering incoming phone calls from customers and other office duties as assigned.
- Taking customer payments over the phone.
- Maintaining good customer relations and ensuring that all calls meet Service Experts’ standards.
- Handling and resolving a variety of customer concerns, complaints, and questions by phone and email (questions may include billing inquires and program related questions and inquiries).
- Ability to accept empowerment and to be prepared to make decisions regarding customer satisfaction with confidence.
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues, researching, exploring answers/alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved issues.
- Maintaining customer records by updating account information.
- Entering and maintaining Pre-Authorized Payment information.
- Assisting with customer communications sent out by the Advantage Team.
- Assisting with filing UCCs on all Advantage Customers
- Performing outbound calls for customer needs.
- Ensuring that customers are contacted in a timely manner.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all Advantage related products, services, and promotions.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent (post-secondary education preferred).
- Previous customer service experience, excellent interpersonal skills, exceptional verbal communication, and strong computer software skills.
- Must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working occasional overtime and weekend hours as required.
Follow Us on Social Media
© 2020 Service Experts LLC. Service Experts and the Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning logo and design are registered or common law trademarks of Service Experts LLC. All Rights Reserved. Expert Service for All HVAC Brands and Models.
Location: Boise, ID
Job date: Thu, 20 May 2021 03:37:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!