Job title: Customer Service Support 185164
Company: HKA Enterprises
Job description: HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
1. Receive work order requests via phone and email.
2. Initiate work orders; manage and maintain the work orders in the computerized work management system which is currently Maximo.
3. Assign priority to work order based on initial information available when work order request received.
4. Responsible for elevating priority work to maintenance scheduler for technician dispatch or other contractors for addressing client needs, as required.
5. Coordinate support between different facility support organizations (i.e. cleaning services, environmental safety and health, Lockheed Facilities, Jacobs Facility Maintenance Management services and Jacobs Construction and Design organizations)
6. Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, location and providing information.
7. Resolves some problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions and escalating unresolved problems.
8. Handle all repro orders
9. Consulting BMS upon hot/cold calls
10. Provide backup for storekeeper upon absence (or both)
11. Create unique identification (Item IDs) in Maximo to support the inventory system
12. Provide backup for procurement upon absence (or both)
13. Assist in coordination of plant access for subcontractors or vendors relating to the maintenance organization. a. Visit LM b. Badging c. Neat
14. Vendor fair (first advantage, set up visit VISITLM, communications/coordination and general oversight (CBD)
15. All SPINE requests – requires a lot of communication, coordination, answering questions, submitting LM Building setup requests, if not admin handling event – need to help with first advantage and Visit LM
16. Create new project folders for project id’s
High school diploma.
Customer Service experience.
Familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
Expected salary: $15 per hour
Location: Orlando, FL
Job date: Thu, 19 May 2022 22:56:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!