Job title: Cyber Intelligence Sr Analyst
Job description: McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
- Develop and refine cyber threat intelligence collection and analysis processes, using technical and non-technical, internal and external, threat intelligence sources
- Develop and support tools and processes to assist with collection and analysis of intelligence information
- Produce detailed intelligence analysis reports on cyber threats with a potential impact to McKesson and present relevant findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Issue advisories on critical threats and vulnerabilities
- Identify gaps in both processes and technology, develop capabilities to enhance existing cyber threat intelligence Functions
- Support detection and incident response teams with context and analysis support, provide industry expertise and recommend relevant remediation and countermeasures
- 6+ years’ of professional experience, including experience in cyber threat intelligence, incident response, threat hunting, or related cybersecurity fields
- Knowledge of standards of intelligence collection and analysis tradecraft and distilling data into actionable intelligence
- Intimate knowledge of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework, Cyber Kill Chain, Diamond Model of Intrusion Analysis, or other relevant network defense and intelligence frameworks
- Experience tracking and reporting on cyber crime, cyber espionage, and other threat actors
- Demonstrated knowledge of common adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
- Knowledge of network security technologies, SIEM technologies, and security operations
- Well-developed analytic, qualitative, and quantitative reasoning skills and demonstrated creative problem-solving abilities
- Interpersonal, organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Following Qualifications would be advantageous:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Security, Management Information Systems, Risk Management.
- Ideal candidate should possess at least one of the following certifications:
- SANS GIAC Cyber Threat Intelligence (GCTI)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Knowledge of the healthcare, distribution, or software industries
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAcquisition@mckesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 07:00:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!